Every PC has the same logon screen, why not change that for yours? It really easy, but needs admin rights on the computer.
- you need a picture that suits your screen i.e. 4:3 or 16:9 or whatever
- the pic should be a JPG and smaller in size than 256kb
- admin rights on the computer
What you have to do:
- create or open existing folder: “%windir%\system32\oobe\info\backgrounds”
- put your JPEG in here and name it “backgroundDefault.jpg”
- use regedit and go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Background
- edit or create DWORD “OEMBackground” with a value of “1” / 0x1
This change is immediately activated, just lock the screen and check out if the picture shows up. If you’re having troubles feel free to ask here using the comment function.